Friday, September 23, 2011

Crazy Hair Day and Student of the Month

The girls school had crazy hair day this week. The girls actually had tame hair in comparison to some of their classmates. The school smelled like hair spray!
Emma was also student of the month!!! She is a fantastic student and a great example to all her friends. She continues to love reading and met her AR goal for the trimester within the first couple of weeks of school. She ended up setting a new goal for herself and I have no doubt she will achieve it.

4 comments:

Porter Family said...

What a smarty-pants!!! :) Love that Emma sue. Love the crazy hair, too!

sara cardon said...

Oh man!! They are looking SO grown up and it freaks me out!! They are turning into beautiful young ladies, and not the little toddlers I met 5 years ago I guess.:) I'm lovin' the crazy hair!

Eric and Caralee said...

Love it! Emma is definately a super smarty, and I love Abby's glasses :)

jor johnson said...

they have cute crazy hair! I love it!