I am one lucky Mom!!!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Sunday Morning Miracle
It is tough getting four kids ready for church by myself, but a miracle occurred in our home this morning...
All four kids dressed and happy in time to snap a few pictures.
Kyle really loves Zac. He is always aware of where he is and what he is doing. He does not even mind when Zac cries. He just says "Zac is talking!" They are really starting to look alike now that Zac is putting on some weight.
I am one lucky Mom!!!
I am one lucky Mom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look how grown-up Kyle looks holding his baby brother!
While I love and remember you and your family well... I was surprised when Madeleine happened to glance at the computer and say, "That's Kyle! Hi Kyle!" I'm surprised she remembered him! Must have made quite an impression, that boy of yours. Kyle and Zac are studs!
Cute cute cute!!! I think Zac is looking like Kyle too :) He is such a cute big brother....you can even see it in the pictures. Congrats on getting them all ready in time! Sundays are hands down the hardest day of the week for me.
Post a Comment