I LOVE these kiddos!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
New Dresses
So I don't sew clothes but when one of the girls in my ward asked for some help making a dress and skirt for her little girl from a tutorial she found on line I decided that my girls could use one too! It was a new experience taking the girls shopping for fabric. Usually I go by myself and can pick whatever I want but these girls had some definite opinions. With a few points in the right direction (toward the sale fabric) they picked out some cute fabric.
I was happy with the results but it was a tricky process and I may just stick to sewing straight lines.
I LOVE these kiddos!
I LOVE these kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my gosh Tamar!! These dresses are adorable! You definitely need to make more of them...especially sinve you live in the nice weather to enjoy them all year long. I love their fabric choices too. How did your friends turn out?
Where's Kelsi's????!!!! LOL They look great! You are so talented!
I love the updates below about your kids-- they seem to be growing up so fast! Kyle and the Cars bed story is so funny-- Zachy never regressed back into the crib, but he changed his mind about a big boy bed about a week into it, too. Ugh. Abby seems so old! It's crazy she'll already be in 2nd grade next year! And Emma sounds like the perfect helper. She will LOVE this new baby. The dresses are ADORABLE!! Sewing is one talent I've always wished to possess. Maybe in the next life.:)
Post a Comment