Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day!

So to be honest none of my kids had anything green to wear. Thank goodness for $3.oo shirts at Walmart! We started the day with preschool and then headed out to the mall to try and find a couple of needed items.

We finished the day with our traditional green waffles with strawberries and green whipping cream. They tasted a lot better than they looked (despite the looks on the girls faces). The girls even wanted green milk instead of chocolate. It was no corned beef and cabbage but with my picky eaters it went over a lot better!

1 comment:

jor johnson said...

hahaha! I went digging through boxes to get green for my boys to wear the morning of. Since it is my favorite color and I own a bazillion green things I didn't even consider that they didn't have any. Next year I will have to be more prepared and hit up walmart too.