Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentines Day
We hope that your Valentines Day was as enjoyable as ours!
Yesterday after church the girls spent a couple of hours making a surprise for Trevor and I. We were not allowed to go into the playroom all day yesterday so that it would stay a surprise until today. They did a great job.
My Valentine brought me yellow roses which are my favorite and we had a nice take out dinner, so no cooking or dishes which is the best present he could have given me this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The flowers are beautiful!! The girls decorations (and the fact that they did a surprise with it) is soooo cute! I love Kyle's superman shirt :)and I'm happy Trevor made it home in time.
AND I love that you posted the picture of you two even though looking tired (although still looking GREAT!) I was trying to find a pic of me and Ben for my mom and we only have one of just the two of us in the last few months and we look SOOOOO tired in it....and it was the middle of the day! I was kinda embarrassed, but what do you do?? I'm not even preggo and I'm tired all the time.
oh, and your picture block craft turned out soooo cute!!! I love it!!
Hi Tamar! I can't believe you are almost 30 weeks pregnant - hooray! I'm so glad it's been an easier road for you this time around. You are still super tiny, but at least you actually look pregnant (kind of). I hope I get to see a picture of you at 40 weeks, haha! Glad to see you are enjoying winter in CA, I'm super jealous of course. Miss you guys!
Fun!! Jon forgot it was Valentine's Day and I didn't even care.:) We're in the tired-and-trying-to-survive-category too I guess, and like Jordan said, I have one less kid AND I'm not pregnant!:) You look GREAT and your kids are so cute!! I love that Kyle "used his mouth" to smile in that picture. Classic.:)
Love how you got Kyle mid-jump! Way to go Trevor on the roses and no dishes. Brilliant!!!
Post a Comment