Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pregnancy Update

I have had a lot of request lately for some pregnant pictures. I am not good at taking pictures of myself when I am not pregnant so you can imagine how good I am at it when I am. I found this picture of me pregnant with Kyle at 26 weeks.
This is me tonight. I will be 27 weeks tomorrow. There is a pretty big difference. It is amazing what amniotic fluid can do. My eating habits this time around are a lot different too. With Kyle my cravings were mostly for fruit. My favorite snack was a Granny Smith apple with a scoop of peanut butter. This time my cravings are more along the lines of anything with sugar in it including donuts, cookies, starbursts and ice cream.
I am feeling really good. Around Christmas time I was having lots of contractions and wondering if this little guy was going to join our family way too early. The last month has been contraction free and I am actually starting to think that this baby might stay in the longest. I get weekly shots that help keep my uterus relaxed and it seems to be doing its job. (Which is a good thing because they HURT!!! and I would hate to get them for nothing). I feel really good other than tired, but show me a mom with three kids who isn't tired.
We were at the store yesterday and I picked up a little newborn outfit and it hit me that we really are going to have another baby!!! The girls are thrilled and we are trying to warm Kyle up to the idea although if you ask him if he want to have a baby come stay at our house he will tell you "NO!" Hopefully he has a few more months to get use to the idea.

7 comments:

nathalia said...

So glad you are doing well! and you look terrific! Not just belly-wise, but everything-wise! Hugs!

jor johnson said...

you ARE pregnant!!! at least in just the belly. The rest of you looks exactly the same :) I am so so so happy & thrilled & relieved you are doing so well right now. We will keep praying it stays that way and you will get a nice fat 9 pounder!!

sara cardon said...

This is so amazing!! I just keep thinking back to how it was with Kyle, and how you had to be on bed rest for sooooooo long. I'm so glad everything has worked out so far with this pregnancy, and it's going so smoothly!! You deserve it after last time.:) What's it going to be like as a family of SIX??

em said...

Tamar, you are SO CUTE! Congrats!!

The Crebs Family said...

You are so adorable! Glad things are going well. Kiss the kiddos!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little belly.

Porter Family said...

You are so stinking adorable!!! I miss your guts. Glad things are going so much better this time. You sure you want a 40 weeker though?? Wasn't Emma in the 8's and 2 weeks early? :) Lucky ducky you.