Sunday, January 9, 2011

Abby is 6!!!

So for a girl who had about a million parties her Mom did not have her camera at a single one. Having family around for birthdays is lots of fun! Abby got to blow out four different birthday cake candles and got super duper spoiled with the amount of presents she got. It is a good thing she is such an amazing sharer or her sister would have been jealous. It is hard to believe it has been six years!Getting ready to go home from the hospital!
1st birthday!
2nd birthday!
3 years old!
4 years old and the start of her love affair with bacon!
5 years old!
What a beautiful six year old!
Abby plays hard and sleeps hard.
Abby is never afraid to get her hands (or any other body part) dirty.
She knows how to have fun no matter what she is doing.
She has an amazing imagination. I never know what is going on in her head but she never ceases to amaze us and keep up laughing.
Lost her first three teeth before she turned 6!
Hanging out with Aunt Shayla before the last birthday party began. What a lucky girl she is to have her birthday on New Years Eve! She gets to stay up extra late.
She waited very patiently to open her presents. Trevor and I had spent the day buying a new car so by the time we got to present opening time she had been waiting ALL day.
This is an awesome gift from Aunt Shayla. It is a "Never Bored Again Bucket" There is everything a creative kid could ever want inside a bucket. There are feathers, googly eyes, colored Popsicle sticks, stencils, pom poms, well you get the picture. She loved it!
A new game for the DS...now if we could just find the cord so we could charge it and she could play!
Abby is finally into Barbie. She and Emma have played with the Barbie and the Polly Pockets for hours on end!
Blowing out her candles on her chocolate cake with strawberry frosting and chocolate chips (you can actually see the last cake from her last party in the background!) Love the cute cheeks.
We LOVE our Abby!

5 comments:

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Those pictures of her at her 2nd and 3rd birthdays are how I think of Abby - not as that big 6 year old with missing teeth! Looks like you had a fun Christmas - your girls expressions were hilarious!

sara cardon said...

Love that girl! I still remember the nursery Abby who screamed bloody murder the entire 2 hours for her mom.:) She is a beautiful little girl-- and she looks more and more like her mom every time I see her.

Marilyn & Steve said...

Thanks for the pictures! I sure miss you guys, but it was LOTS of fun visiting and getting to know the extended Manderino clan! Have a great year ahead, Abby!
Gramma G.

jor said...

This is like the fourth time I've read through this post. I don't know why I hadn't commented yet. We sure do miss you guys and I sure miss Abby running around with my boys! Brannon doesn't have any boys his age at church and the girls just don't know how to play like Abby :) It is starting to weird me out how old our kids are getting. Evrett is about the age that Abby was when we met you!! I hope one day I get a girl and that she is like yours!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Abby! Fun to see pics of her through the years. I hope you are doing wonderful Tamar & I hope we can see eachother soon. I've got to introduce you to a baby boy!