Thursday, December 2, 2010

Preschool

Kyle has been lucky enough to get to do preschool with some kids in our ward. When I was first approached about the idea I thought that he was way too young to get anything out of it but we both needed some friends so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. He loves it and not only is he learning to sit in one spot for more than a few seconds he can recognize most of the letters of the alphabet. My letter last month was I and the kids had so much fun making Indian headdresses and playing in the tepee.
Kyle liked his headdress so much that he wore it around the house for the next few days.
We also made Igloos out of frosting and marshmallows but Kyle was way more interested in eating the marshmallows than making an igloo.
They all really enjoyed making their own ice cream in a bag. It was a little tough for some of them to wait the five minutes but they really had fun shaking the bag.
Enjoying the results of their hard work. What a cute bunch of kids!

4 comments:

Porter Family said...

Yea for Kyle!!! Love the teepee...:) I miss you!

jor said...

awww! He is so stinkin cute! I'm so impressed with all he does! You've got one smart little boy.

Marilyn & Steve said...

That's great! I think your kids are just sucking up learning ANYTHING! (must be like gramma, huh?)
Love you guys!
Mom/gramma

sara cardon said...

You are the most clever mom!! I love your "I" ideas, what fun! That's amazing he can recognize his letters already-- I don't think Lucy knows all of them yet, but it does depend on the day, and if she's distracted by Max and Ruby when I'm asking.:)