Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Round 2

Our ward had a trunk or treat and I have to say that I enjoyed being able to do it outside with shorts and flip flops on! Kyle was not happy to be taking a picture since they had just announced that the trunk or treating was about to begin. He really wanted his candy!
Much happier with a bucket full of treats and a sucker in his mouth.
One sassy looking witch.
At home with their major haul! That is what happens when you go around to every car about 10 times. The handle on Emmas bucket could not withstand the weight and snapped about halfway through but that did not stop her. Not sure what she is doing here but I am sure that it involved candy.
Happy Halloween from the Griffitts!

3 comments:

Marilyn & Steve said...

L-O-V-E the glasses! Thanks for the pictures. I love seeing the girlies and that CUTE boy all dressed up and ready to collect buckets full of candy! What fun!
Mom/Gramma G

sara cardon said...

The fact that Emma's bucket handle snapped is hillairous. She's my kinda girl!! I love the monkey costume. I just know Kyle and Zach would be really hitting it off these days!!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Cute kids, Tamar! I was telling my sister about how our Halloween party was crazy and that kids run around the gym like animals and she said, "why do you guys do it inside?" and I said "because only you lucky Cali girls get to eat your chili outside!" Now you are own of them! I sure am jealous! Hope Cali is treating you right! Miss you guys.