The ultrasound today told us we are having...
A BOY!!!
Our newest addition will hopefully wait until May to make his appearance. Everything looks perfect and we have are excited to become a family of six. I have been SUPER tired and on the queasy side but things are getting better. I have more good days than bad days now. The girls are very excited and will be great helpers and it will be so fun to watch Kyle with a brother!
A BOY!!!
Our newest addition will hopefully wait until May to make his appearance. Everything looks perfect and we have are excited to become a family of six. I have been SUPER tired and on the queasy side but things are getting better. I have more good days than bad days now. The girls are very excited and will be great helpers and it will be so fun to watch Kyle with a brother!
20 comments:
Congrats!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! :D
How fun! SO excited for Kyle to have a brother, and the girls to have another baby to play with! We love you guys!
oh, so you are having a boy! I guess that's what you mean by evening up the numbers. Sorry I missed that one. Excited for you!
Hooray! I am so so so happy that everything looks great! We've been thinking about you a lot and hoping that was the case. Congrats on another little boy!!
oh, and now we need to see some preggo pictures :)
Yea!!! CONGRATS again!! How perfect to get another little boy for Kyle to have a brother. He will love all the rough-housing!:)
Soooo exciting! We're so happy for you guys.
Congrats! We are expecting #2 in May as well! I hope you start feeling better soon. I feel like I'm just starting to turn the corner. Hope all is well! We miss you!
Congratulations Tamar! Tenley is so excited to have another cousin her age! She knew he was coming too, but she couldn't tell us about it! Dang! We love you and we are WAY excited for you guys!
I feel like the worst friend ever because I had no idea you were pregnant!!! I am so happy for you and relieved that the pregnancy is going smooth. And two boys and two girls is beyond perfect. I am so sorry I missed you in Vegas. We'll have to meet up in Cali sometime when I'm there for a longer period of time. Congrats!!!
Ah! I can't believe it! That is so exciting! I'm sure Kyle will love having a little brother :)
Oh my gosh Tamar!!! I had no idea you were pregnant! I haven't been keeping up with the blogs like I should! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys:) Eeeeeee another boy!!!!
Congratulations Tamar and Trevor! A new little guy is so exciting!
Miss you guys!
Well, I am so happy that things are looking good! Have a wonderful holiday and thanks for all the update pictures and videos. I LOVE them all!
Mom/Gramma
Congrats! That is so neat. We are very excited for your family!!
Congrats, Tamar! That's wonderful news!
SO EXCITING! How fun to have another gorgeous baby!
I am so excited for your family! How fun! I love the pics from Thanksgiving. What a cute family!
We are so excited to have another nephew/cousin...we're especially grateful that everything is going well for you both. We love you and look forward to seeing you all this summer!
Congratulations Tamar! Glad everything is going so well. Sorry I am so late in my congrats. I haven't been checking the blogs much. Take care of yourself! :)
Post a Comment