oh my gosh! He is turning into a little boy! I can't believe it has been that long since we've seen you. He is one smart and cute little dude! and we loved his crazy face! :)
We have been married for 13 years. Our adventures have taken us from Philadelphia to California and finally landed us in Coeur dAlene Idaho. We love spending time with family and friends and hope that this blog keeps us in touch with those we are far from.
Emma is in the 7th grade. She loves to read, sing, listen to music and bake. She is the best big sister. She always tries her hardest to do what is right and every day is still "the best day of her life".
Abigail Roan
Abby is in the 5th grade. She enjoys anything that allows her to express her creativity, whether it is playing the marimbas or making a rubber band bracelet that stretches around the entire house. She is a friend to everyone and is always making us laugh.
Kyle Steven
Kyle is in the first grade. He is becoming terrific reader. He loves Legos and transformers and the WiiU. He is a tenderhearted soul and the peacemaker of our home. He brings joy to everyone he meets.
Zachary Robert
Zac is 3 and does home preschool with mom and his buddies. He loves ninjas, legos, and rescue bots. He loves to cause trouble and to give good snuggles. He is a bundle of energy and he keeps us on our toes.
6 comments:
I love this little boy!
Super cute, but I especially love the crazy face!
oh my gosh! He is turning into a little boy! I can't believe it has been that long since we've seen you. He is one smart and cute little dude! and we loved his crazy face! :)
CRRRRAAAZYYY!!! I will have to show Kelsi this when she wakes up. I already know what she'll say...."Kyle is SO silly, mommy".
SO CUTE!!! He is the sweetest little guy!! He is WAY silly.:)
I LOVE it!!! He is such a doll! What fun! We miss you guys all the time! Keep having lots of fun together.
Love,
Gramma G
Post a Comment